1 An e-gift card is redeemable at the Avokado store or online.
2. Our e-gift cards do not have an expiry date.
3. An e-gift card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. An e-gift card can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the e-gift card until redeemed. An e-gift card should be treated like cash.
4. Please check your balance online at www.avokado.co.nz/estore/giftcard.aspx.
5. Avokado is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged e-gift cards.
6. Once the e-gift card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
7. An e-gift card can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash, EFTPOS (in store only) or credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
8. An e-gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
9. Avokado reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the e-gift card at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of an e-gift card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
10. Neither Avokado, nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the e-gift card information. Avokado does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.